When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get a decent aftermarket 93150 bracelet?

praetor

If you have taken out all the removeable links, odds are that a new bracelet isn't going to help you. You can also use the micro-adjustments on the clasp to help shorten things up.

The link above is for probably the best of the aftermarket 93150's that is still available, but it's far from perfect. There just aren't any great 93150's on the market anymore unfortunately. Many people grab one of those and swap the clasp with a gen clasp if they don't want to pony up the $700+ that an gen bracelet will cost.

The old MBWs are a bit better, but you'll have to find one on the sales boards. I got lucky and picked one up a couple of months ago, but it took me ages to find it.

Edited by tomhorn

Yuki's 7836 isn't worth the money. You're better off buying Mary's at 1/4 the price.

Regardless, if you've taken out all the links on your rep 93150 and micro adjusted the clasp and it's still too big, then buying a new rep 93150 bracelet isn't likely to help. I'm not even sure a gen will.

• Like 1

You don't want to put an Explorer 7836 bracelet on a sub, but then again who is even going to see the stamps in the first place?  LOL

Two years ago, when I bought my red sub from Angus, I asked him if he could source me a 93150 with 580 endlinks instead of the stock bracelet/endlink combo.  He happily did it for me at no charge and replaced the stock bracelet and endlinks with the new ones before shipping me the watch.  I like it.  The link edges are nice and smooth and it really didn't need any monkeying around with.  The diver's extension doesn't want to stay closed on it, but as long as it is on my wrist it's no big deal.  He even mailed me a replacement clasp to try to fix the diver's extension issue and that replacement had the exact same issue, so the extra clasp is just sitting in my watch box.  :)

Edited by Mendota Explorer