When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need somehing for the wife jump this!

Mike on a bike

Stainless steel & solid 18kt rose gold case and bracelet. Fixed 18kt rose gold bezel;

http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?bo_products_variance_id=186105&rid2=&rid=EML_WOW_140215WOWTV&promotion_code=WTV6993021514165116798186105

Now if you check it on line will see 2-3 hundred cheaper that is the quartz this is the more expensive auto.

raymond-weil-parsifal-black-dial-stainle

Women are funny, aren't they Most of them really aren't in to watches, they might have 50 handbags and a hundred pairs of shoes, and they never have enough, but watches, nah!. My wife has a box full of watches. Hers are all gens, she will not wear a rep, period.She wears a Diamond bezel Tag Aquaracer as her everyday watch and a vintage Omega ladies dress watch for dressy occasions, the others hardly ever get worn, but when I say, "Do you want me to sell some of your watches"?  She looks at me like I'm the devil incarnate!! "NO! I want my watches, don't you dare sell any of my watches". So she could really do with about 2-3 watches, but like the shoes and bags, she wants every one. But in the same vein, I could probably do with 2-3 watches too, but I don't want to get rid of any of mine, unless something needs to move to make room for something else.