When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problem but not with a reputable TD

JGRB

I'm afraid both sites are Josh's Perfect Clones.

When I bougth my first rep from him by June 2013 the new site still wasn't available, so I got in contact with Josh and he advised me to complete the process in www.perfect-clones.com

Please, see http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/159090-perfect-clones-new-web-site-wwwp-clscom/

JGRB

I'm afraid you are mistaken.

I have confirmed with the TD here, Josh from www.p-cls.com. He has commented that this is a scam site and he only runs one website, which is www.p-cls.com.

Whoever you have been speaking with, its not the Josh RWG knows.

However, if you insist that its a TD you are dealing with, feel free to contact Josh himself.. his contact can be found on www.p-cls.com. 

After you are satisfied that you have gotten the wrong site, I will be here to help you sort the rest out. 

Big help for All would be to have updated links in the TD section.

Never bought from perfect clones or puretime either because there are too many scam sites not detectable for noobs

P:S:: - and would have landed on the fake site too some months ago

See the links in my signature.

I have created a piece of software that has all the dealers (that I could find) from all 4 forums with their home forum and their current website (the info page it produces includes a date that the info is valid on, if that is a long way out of date you may be running an old version and should look for a new version)

• Like 1

Well, ask the dealer to open a claim from his side as you don't have the package and maybe they can provide the delivery confirmation for where/who accepted delivery.

There is nothing to claim from the chinese post for a shipment. There is no proof of delivery by airmail. You should have choosed EMS. Works perfectly to Spain. From default all TD´s return repaired watches via airmail.

There is nothing to claim from the chinese post for a shipment. There is no proof of delivery by airmail. You should have choosed EMS. Works perfectly to Spain. From default all TD´s return repaired watches via airmail.

I didn't had the opportunitty to choose anything, I was just informed that the shipment was done via airmai. But you are right, my first rep was delivered by EMS without any problem.

Guys in regard to updated links THE DEALERS DO THIS ON OTHER BOARDS it is not a function of the staff here as you can see few do it here or stop in here for that matter. So buy from dealers who give us personal attention like Toro above or Supermirrors who is always updating his stock. For you noobs these guys are small so you get personal one on one communication highly recommended till you know the ropes.

• Like 1

Guys in regard to updated links THE DEALERS DO THIS ON OTHER BOARDS it is not a function of the staff here as you can see few do it here or stop in here for that matter. So buy from dealers who give us personal attention like Toro above or Supermirrors who is always updating his stock. For you noobs these guys are small so you get personal one on one communication highly recommended till you know the ropes.

+1.. sometimes, the bigger dealers do not give as good or personalized service as the "smaller" dealers.