When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a nice 6263 some questions

ArkoN

Hello everyone,

I^m looking for a Rolex Daytona 6263. I did some research on it. It seems that the DW Spinmaster is a very nice piece. But hard to find. I found an interesting one at josua site, have a look here:

http://www.p-cls.com/0rldv00102-6263-ssss-black-asian-venus-p-10041.html

(click on the same link a second time and the link will work)

It says "the best vintage rolex daytona ever replicated.. surpassing all previous replication from woeher !..." blabla I`ve been long enough in this rep game to not believe any of this :-)

But what cought my interest was this "made form blabla..... procured from Members of the Forums and Internet"

Does anyone know something about this? I know they build a tudor with the help of the forum members over at RWI. But I didnt find any evidence that something like this happend on the 6263. And what do you think about this rep overall?

greetings Arkon

Like you said, bla, bla, bla !! Good Daytonas are hard to find. The PT's use a Bicompax movement, hence they have a faux counter at 6.

DW has disappeared, although he still has an EBay store. Your best bet to finding a good Daytona is to find one on the sales forum and but M2M.