When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yuki 3135

misiekped

Got mine today, anyone else? They both flip the date one day at a time(at least the two times I set them at 11:45pm the date changed fine)

Is it just me or does the bottom one look like the date is not centered on the crown stem? Is that adjustable?

Date flipping at 11:45 isn't an issue, since those are not the final hands.  When you mount the hands, you'll move the time forward till the date flip, and then install the hours and minute hand so they align at midnight when the date changes.

What dials and hands are everyone going to be using with these?  Is there a good rep dial that has gen feet positions?  I've got a sean 3135 dial and gen hands in my current franken build that I'm going to be replacing with a gen 16610LV gen dial and hand set...but didn't know what kind of rep options were out there.  Or are people planning to re-use their rep ETA dials and snip the feet?

Date flipping at 11:45 isn't an issue, since those are not the final hands. When you mount the hands, you'll move the time forward till the date flip, and then install the hours and minute hand so they align at midnight when the date changes.

It doesn't flip at 11:45, I just set it there to let it flip on its own as I read some of them flip two days at a time naturally but flip one day at a time when going past midnight manually by the crown.

nothing that "Master Misiekped" can't fix...... ;).

I had one just serviced with a bunch of upgrades.

1.) clark mainspring(gen)

2.)gen yoke for sliding pinion

3.)swiss date jumper

4.)aftermarket mechanism cover

5.)minute and cannon pinion set 

6.) swiss setting wheels

It now runs like a lot better with higher amplitude and should be very reliable and durable.....

Got mine today, anyone else? They both flip the date one day at a time(at least the two times I set them at 11:45pm the date changed fine)

9e9y7a7a.jpg

Is it just me or does the bottom one look like the date is not centered on the crown stem? Is that adjustable?

Could also have been an "in transit" issue that can be easily correct by adjusting the time then quick changing the date

• 3 weeks later...

9e9y7a7a.jpg

Are they now shipping with a rolex font dw.