When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Compatable Rotor on 7750 and 2892-A2?

denimhead

I'm by no means a movement expert but yes there was a Chrono module for the 2892. AFAIK it was just that, a module that was added on top of an existing 2892 base movement.

As far as the rotor, don't think they're compatible tried looking at part numbers to prove my point but got crossed eyed.... :bangin: maybe someone with more authority can come along with the part numbers for you.

I'm by no means a movement expert but yes there was a Chrono module for the 2892. AFAIK it was just that, a module that was added on top of an existing 2892 base movement.

As far as the rotor, don't think they're compatible tried looking at part numbers to prove my point but got crossed eyed.... :bangin: maybe someone with more authority can come along with the part numbers for you.

Appreciate the imput my man

To answer your two questions seperately...:)

Structure of the oscillating weight between these two movements is completely different. Not compatible in any way.

As kbh has mentioned the 2892 is used to power many complication modules. As an example a common unit used by Tudor and Hublot is the Dubois Depraz chrono module.

The two rotors are very different. 7750 is pretty large compared to the 2892. Also, the 2892 rotor requires a more sophisticated process to be removed compared to the one screw of the 7750

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2