When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

As promised rolex milgauss with gen green crystal

Ezio

Hey guys as promised dr rolex and ohters i Would show my milgauss with my new gen crystal milgauss

Bought of sputim Thanks great member !:)

Added a 250dollar swiss movement done by my watchsmith

Got a gen green crystal at my watchsmith i dont know if you guys wanna know the story of the crystal on how i Got it but you gonna hear it anyway

Here we go my watchsmith have been doing my watches and my fathers over 30years when i showet him my new milgauss he looked mad at me saying its a fake i Said no its a genuine replica rolex he laughed and i asked him since the watch came Doa if he could fix it he dont do replica watches normally but since it was me he Would look it it the movement was dead so he Said i should get a good movement instead of a cheap one so it could run forever or atleast a long time instead of China movements im no watch expert so i Said sure he added a swiss 250 dollar movement he Got it ticking again and i was happy but you know that crystal sucks so i asked stupid could he Got a gen crystal he Said Well if you want a green crystal it had to be shipped to rolex in swiss since They really keep the the crystal protected but funny enough he Said he Got one a guy who bought a rolex gv bought it came a year later asked if he could get a clear crystal he Gates the green crystal so my watchsmith after talking him to buy another watch and Trade the gv to a new instead of changing the crystal he refused so my watchsmith did it for my luck i Got it for a wooping 650 dollars that sucked ass but now i Got my watch and i must say i love it this never leaves me before im dead haha

Now to the funny part the pictures i found out you cant say something like this without showing pictures so here you go :)

Before pictures

After pictures

Sorry crappy pics but it Got done on a ipad haha

Dont know why the order of pictures are changed but the last picture should be before the side of the gen crystal but cant get it to it the way i want sorry

Sweet watch man, but of course, with a real swiss ETA and gen crystal, you spent close to a grand, not inc. the price of your rep.

So I would expect the watch to look and perform very very nice.

It really does look great but the gen crystal doesnt shine as Much green like the rep crystal does i thought it Would be the ohter way around :)

You type like you fly my winged bro. The words flow over one another like the air swooping over the ailerons. :lol:

Haha blame the ipad its in Danish so it tries to autocorrect every word to a Danish one haha

!!!!

?????

Use'em as you like ;)

Great watch bro...probably the only rep Milgauss with a gen GV crystal :notworthy:

Dont know about that :D

• 9 months later...