When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I bought s/n 0351 (Bronzo Mania)

Jkay

Feel, quality, finish are all excellent, movement looks great the bezel has a nice feel with a tiny amount of lateral play, is it worth $500? I'm very happy with my purchase and will not consider modding at all if that helps. I think they should have fitted with a Bronze buckle in truth however that's a minor point. Aren't most good quality reps, AP, PAM and so on all past the $400 mark now anyways?

AJ

• Like 1

Feel, quality, finish are all excellent, movement looks great the bezel has a nice feel with a tiny amount of lateral play, is it worth $500? I'm very happy with my purchase and will not consider modding at all if that helps. I think they should have fitted with a Bronze buckle in truth however that's a minor point. Aren't most good quality reps, AP, PAM and so on all past the $400 mark now anyways?

AJ

I've done some research and found that the gens (or at least some of them) comes with a titanium buckle instead of a bronze one. :)

Ya, the gen comes with a titanium. I have no idea why. Unless it's because the bronze buckle might touch your skin and that's a no no.

AJ is your Ti or SS? The Ti ones have it written in the code in the back of the buckle.

Yours looks fantastic by the way, AJ. Enjoy it!

You're right Panermaniac/Legend, the buckle is Ti, a tad dull and very light. I have a Bronze one coming and the only part that would touch is either side of the strap on bending one's wrist I guess.

AJ

You're right Panermaniac/Legend, the buckle is Ti, a tad dull and very light. I have a Bronze one coming and the only part that would touch is either side of the strap on bending one's wrist I guess.

AJ

Honestly mate the Ti buckle might look a bit strange when coupled with the bronze case. 

So yes, post some pics of the bronze buckle fitted on the watch and show us the way to go! :)