When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My recent AP purchase (just sharing)

folex

Hi guys!

So i've been contemplating for quite some time which AP to get, but after looking around it came down to this. For some of you like my modest buddy Mr.A this is probably a small purchase but i am still quite excited about my new watch. And as part of the wonderful community here, id like to share the joy and excitement that i am have experienced with you guys as well. Hope you enjoy ;)

hy8a2ube.jpgmebuzu3y.jpgvagu5yby.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet!!

Thanks!

The fc diver is still missing in my collection! Enjoy :)

Itd be nice to see your current collection mr. 

Awesome watch man! I'm still waiting for one to pop up in the for sale section. Otherwise I may have to break down and buy one new from one of the vendors :g:

Which one are you waiting for? The FC diver? there has been quite a couple, you should check out repgeek, i saw some couple days ago. 

@ folex, Im sort of partial to the secs @ 12 I like the 3 subdial look, I've noticed the divers and have just held off hoping another would pop up.

I cant completely judge by the amount of posts you have had, but you are aware of the noticeable flaws on the @12 secs right?

Awesome watch man! I'm still waiting for one to pop up in the for sale section. Otherwise I may have to break down and buy one new from one of the vendors :g:

Actually, I feel that my friend J is showing the black rubberclad, which is a gen.

Congrats J! I used to own this model but traded it for another one. Nice buy and wear her well. :)

Actually, I feel that my friend J is showing the black rubberclad, which is a gen.

Congrats J! I used to own this model but traded it for another one. Nice buy and wear her well. :)

Took u quite awhile to pop up mr.A. Thanks for your complements! How have you been doing? Havent seen u in a while. Tempted to get the v6? Hehe

Took u quite awhile to pop up mr.A. Thanks for your complements! How have you been doing? Havent seen u in a while. Tempted to get the v6? Hehe

I'm currently surfing in Bali mate and doing very well indeed! :)

No v6 for me I'll stick w my v5.1. Am happy with it. ;)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

Wow! Nice! I should come by to say hi. Hehe enjoy the trip! If you have extra time, go over to lombok (ghili islands) theres nothing much there but its beautiful and still very natural. If you enjoy diving and water sports, its definitely worth a stop.