When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New From Ttk - Noob Lv + Patek Mmm

fotoman

yeah, first time iset it, then screwed down the crown the hands stopped, i was like NOoo dud, then i loosened the crown ab it - it worked, then stopped,

anyway, i opened up the crown, moved the hands some then re-tightened, worked fine - must hav egotten caught the wrong way

my pam 89 is the same, very very sensative. i found that with most of the asian reps. - if you don't treat it like someone elses's 10,000 posession it can bite you :)

but it looks sweet :)

• 3 weeks later...

@Phoband....glad to hear you received them OK......and hope your Dad liked the Patek........BTW........grreaaat pictures......especially the differential focus on the Patek / LV in the background....!

As an aside.......I thought it was de facto....to wind ANY watch in this manner.....!

@Phoband....glad to hear you received them OK......and hope your Dad liked the Patek........BTW........grreaaat pictures......especially the differential focus on the Patek / LV in the background....!

As an aside.......I thought it was de facto....to wind ANY watch in this manner.....!

He loves it - i love my LV been wearing it alot. I was proud of that shot - i don't even have the function to do that with the aperture, i'm going to experiment with more things like that in my next shots

Thanks again

hope your feeling better