When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Audemar HELP.....?

banksman

Hi Guys after all the great help yesterday with the Nautilus I wonder whether anyone can point me in the right direction for a Audemar Royal Oak...

Just looking for the standard 39mm Royal Oak (as pictured) again looking to spend around £300, as with the Nautilus everyone pointed to the SW200, is there a Royal Oak equivalent?

Look forward to the advice.....

B.,.,.,.,.,.

post-63991-0-69076300-1399886227_thumb.p

isn't the picture of the 39 blue  ultra slim boutique only edition  thats never been made as a rep i don't  think check out torobravo he has a decent selection and a good movement upgrade if you go for the 41mm not sure if he has it in blue tho 

If you can track down of of the 2010 Rolefinder MBW 15202 you have a very nice closed back 39mm jumbo. It's actually a rep of  the rare 1990's 15002 which was offered towards the end of its production with the 15202 style dial. Here's a link to the rare Gen. I have one on the way, I'm going to recess the bezel screws a bit and lume the gap in between the A and P of the logo then it'll be a very good rep of the 15002.

https://www.chrono24.com/en/audemarspiguet/orologio--royal-oak-jumbo-15002st--id2744051.htm?query=audemars+15002&suchen=Search&dosearch=true&searchexplain=true&resultview=list&dosearch=true&urlSubpath=/search/index.htm