When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen 116610 dial and bezel inserts on eBay?

glight2000

I took them to my watch guy, who does NOT specialize in Frankens, and he didn't think the bezel assembly would fit on my BP case. I left it with him to look into it further. Would you guys please advise. Should I just wait and get a Noob v3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took them to my watch guy, who does NOT specialize in Frankens, and he didn't think the bezel assembly would fit on my BP case. I left it with him to look into it further. Would you guys please advise. Should I just wait and get a Noob v3?

Thats unusual... the BP accepts gen gasket/crystal..   the retaining rings on both should have same ID.   I have a BP lying around and will measure dimensions..But it should fit no problem. 

my bp would not take a gen gasket so sanded the rep gasket.to the other dude don't waste gen parts on a bp,get a v3.or a j12 or v4.ive just put different spring bars on my v3 for the gen recessed look.2 mm bars make the sel flush with lugs and looks terrible

He took out his caliper and measured the diameter of my crappy BP vs gen bezels. He then busted the BP insert trying to get it back on. There was a hint of anti-replica snobbery and a general unconcern about busting the BP. I left it with him to play with. I hope he doesn't [censored] it up.

Thank you guys. This sucks--I hate waiting. The BP was getting a lot of love in the comparisons to the v3. The major documented BP problems seemed to be with the dial and insert, both of which have been replaced with gen. Ugghhh...

I think BK now offers v3. Should I wait for v4?

CONUS=continental US.

Live1, I may do the same: harvest the gen parts and put them on a better body.

the bp case sucks big time it was my favourite beater all last year but the case is so flawed its laughable.shallow rehaut,incorrect rehaut engravings,completely wrong cg.completely wrong crown,terrible round lugs that are too slim.the v3 is good but still has issues but its worthy of gen parts obviously.