When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please Help Finding a Rep Manufacturer

Kronopassion

I need one of the Manufacturers to customize a dial for me.

That is likely to be problematic as I have not had any luck with dial modifications unless a minimum quantity (usually 100) is paid for before you even see what you are getting!  I think there are places where you can get custom dials made but I don't know the sources.

What are you trying to achieve?if you're doing a single custom dial or a series that w/ make a difference. There a few good U.S. dial people as well as various dial makers in Asia...Tell us what you're up to?

best, mcotter

NO, that's not how it works but in my short time I have found Lucy at Truetime168 to be super and Intime and Puretime are big and very trusted. Look at RWI if the links aren't here

What's the difference between the puretime-asia and puretimewatchorg? Which is the real one? or are they both connected?

I would contact mymanmatt. there are lots of dial refinishers and dial makers in the USA and other parts of the world. These are the folks that you could contact if you want one or two dials. To get a quantity made, I don't have  a clue. I do know that some of the dial refinishers have a very rigid (published) policy about altering dials like a Rolex, especially upgrading a dial from say a white 1680 to a Red, or a white SeaDweller 1665 to a Double Red. If you are after a sterile dial with no Rolex names or Coronet, then I don't see a problem. I would suspect that it would depend on how costly it would be to set up the artwork for the crest. 

There are a few members here who have created their own dials, whoopy12 and joeyB are two that come to mind. They have made dials using dial blanks and different methods to print the dials. Maybe one of them will chime in here and give you more information.