When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

LMPO - First rep in over 5 years, impressions

abat

I've noticed the rotor on mine is quite noisy. I think I'm going to get it serviced if I can bear to part with it!

i've had it too. The rotor has lost the screws that makes the noice. Only screwed the screws back in the movement will help your problem, i'll think.

No screws just pins, you'll a reasonable pin pusher too not the cheap plastic one.

DEFINITIVELY!

Yesterday I lost 2hrs to shorten the bracelet.

As pin pusher I was using a good steel micro screwdriver, a very small hammer, and some wood underneath the bracelet not to scratch it. I also tried to remove the half link (and it's where my screwdriver snapped...) but I gave up :)

I got some hard time dealing with it but in the end I managed to take away 3 full links (my wrist is 7.5) and now it's good (loose enough not to press on my skin but not too much to rotate like crazy)

Edited by GenTLe

I'm not looking forward to resizing the bracelets, but I guess it's a small price to pay for a rep this good.

One thing I haven't heard much about is the lume. Did they use the good stuff or is this just average quality rep lume?

The lume is definetly one of the best rep lumes.

Sent from my iPad Mini Retina using Tapatalk

Sorry new guy here   ,,,, ive been drawn to these boards after reviews of this rep  

I had the £4000 real version on my wrist today and for the life of me I really don't want to stump up that much cash ,,  im sooo tempted to try my luck with one of these reps 

Sorry new guy here ,,,, ive been drawn to these boards after reviews of this rep

I had the £4000 real version on my wrist today and for the life of me I really don't want to stump up that much cash ,, im sooo tempted to try my luck with one of these reps

Don't apologise for being new there are loads of us newbies on here. It seems you have a good eye because these watches are incredible. I've been to the omega store and held this model as well and I would struggle to tell them apart. If I could only have one replica I think this would be it. I also agree that £4k is a lot of cash to have swinging around on your wrist. Don't worry about the buying process just spend a few hours reading and as long as you can live without a cardboard box and paperwork go for it :) Edited by dusk

Cheers Dusk , im the last 50 minutes ive read all that can be read on this  and emailed Toro  about sending one to Manchester  :)    Just wondering about the shipping time and duties   into the UK :(

Cheers Dusk , im the last 50 minutes ive read all that can be read on this  and emailed Toro  about sending one to Manchester  :)    Just wondering about the shipping time and duties   into the UK :(

I'm in Cheshire, pay $35 shipping and you get it in about 4-5 days. Last time I ordered it went via Germany and got inspected then released but all fine. No crime buying reps so don't worry. No customs charge either because rep dealers are clever with shipping. Bought 9 now with no issues.

Toro replied this morning bye bye dollars

Just need to confirm payment types

Toro gives 10% discount if you use WU. I don't know how it works where you live, but here you can do all online and selecting a bank-to-cash transfer it's for free. Considering that PayPal isn't that safe because we know the rules of this market, I'd go for the discount ;)

Toro gives 10% discount if you use WU. I don't know how it works where you live, but here you can do all online and selecting a bank-to-cash transfer it's for free. Considering that PayPal isn't that safe because we know the rules of this market, I'd go for the discount ;)

If you are in the UK and wanting to pay via WU, if you have a quidco account, don't forget cashback :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've just returned from a night fishing session and this LMPO shone like a shiny thing throughout. I was amazed actually how bright this lume was, even into the wee small hours and in all light conditions. No trouble reading the watch at all so the lume really is first class in my eyes. I'm sure you all know this but wow

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed Josh yesterday about ordering a noob LMPO and he told me that they stopped making this version because of so many prolems with the watch. Based on what I'm reading it appears that some folks have just ordered this watch over the past couple weeks. Are the other TD's still selling this watch?

Edited by rtzlat

I emailed Josh yesterday about ordering a noob LMPO and he told me that they stopped making this version because of so many prolems with the watch. Based on what I'm reading it appears that some folks have just ordered this watch over the past couple weeks. Are the other TD's still selling this watch?

They didn't stop making it. Josh and Andrew don't sell Noob watches, so they say some silly things like BP CrPO is much better than Noob and so on. Just try another dealer.