When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

LMPO - First rep in over 5 years, impressions

abat

I emailed Josh yesterday about ordering a noob LMPO and he told me that they stopped making this version because of so many prolems with the watch. 

Bulls_it. The twins have something against Noob factory so they say things like this all the time, when it comes to Noob. The reality is that they can't get noob stuff.

There is NO problem with the noob LMPO, actually it's the most precise timekeeper between my pieces ;)

Go for ToroBravo.

Edited by GenTLe
  • Like 1

Received mine from Toro a couple of days ago and overall I'm quite happy with the build except for the case back; on the second day I had black paint on my wrist, seemed i had lost all of the paint from the engravings... Tried to redo the printing yesterday with some enamel paint but even that came off after a bit of a rub ... Back to the drawing board I guess..

Received mine from Toro a couple of days ago and overall I'm quite happy with the build except for the case back; on the second day I had black paint on my wrist, seemed i had lost all of the paint from the engravings... Tried to redo the printing yesterday with some enamel paint but even that came off after a bit of a rub ... Back to the drawing board I guess..

I've owned the gen for a while and a part from the case back -which isn't a fault- two things I've noticed; the bezel is too easy to turn, it's not loose but not as tight/firm as the gen, possibly an easy fix but for now I'll leave it as it is. One other thing is the date window cut-out, it looks like the gloss paint has accumulated around the edges of the date window giving it bit more rounded effect, on a matte dial finish this would remain unnoticed...

All in all I'm very pleased with it and a good substitute for the real deal, I've waterproofed it and this will be my summer holiday watch , will see how it will hold up against snorkeling and swimming..

I've never owned an Omega yet but LMPO went to the top of my wishlist when I first saw it. But after the issues regarding it's bezel, I've put a hold on it for a while. Now I've been hearing good things about it and it really does look good. :)  My question is regarding it's weight. Can you feel the difference between the gen and the noob one? (sorry for the newbie question)

I've never owned an Omega yet but LMPO went to the top of my wishlist when I first saw it. But after the issues regarding it's bezel, I've put a hold on it for a while. Now I've been hearing good things about it and it really does look good. :)  My question is regarding it's weight. Can you feel the difference between the gen and the noob one? (sorry for the newbie question)

The fading bezel problem was about BP ones, not Noob :) Not sure if they resolved the problem now.

Bulls_it. The twins have something against Noob factory so they say things like this all the time, when it comes to Noob. The reality is that they can't get noob stuff.

There is NO problem with the noob LMPO, actually it's the most precise timekeeper between my pieces ;)

Go for ToroBravo.

Thanks for the info. I did not know that and I have purchased 4 watches from Josh.

I'm not saying that Josh (or Andrew) are bad: imagine I'm waiting my 3rd watch from Andrew :)

I'm just saying that looks like they have some controversy with noob factory, so for that pieces you have to go to another dealer (Toro or Puretime for example, that have good relationship with noob)