When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thursday JUNE 12 WC

gran

It looks so great on you! Mine gets some wrist time now and then but movement needs service, keeps stopping around date when not on the wrist, guess changing date o this takes some extra power

Fortunately, no issues here. loses about 20 seconds evert 24 hours. Talk about luck!

2aqy3e8y.jpg

Nice, I've been eying Grahams for the last year or two and Finally broke down and bought one.

Mine should be here tomorrow. :inverted:  I got to stop with the buying spree. I think this make 4 new 'toys' in under 4 weeks!

:bangin:

Dave...

Nice, I've been eying Grahams for the last year or two and Finally broke down and bought one.

Mine should be here tomorrow. :inverted: I got to stop with the buying spree. I think this make 4 new 'toys' in under 4 weeks!

:bangin:

Dave...

Yeah, they are fun. They get more compliments than anything you can put on your wrist. However, I don't like wearing mine that often. It becomes a lot to look at sometimes. My family name is Graham so always had my eye on one. Too bad you ordered one, I have an extra I'm going to get rid of. Post some pics when you get yours.