When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NEW Nautilus with MIYOTA has wrong hands

gran

NEW Nautilus with MIYOTA has wrong hands. Incredible hype by Perfect Clones!

C9386024-FAC7-4044-858D-C17F1907BB99_zps

New 1:1 on the right side....

Picture from _DC_ on other RWG

Ridges on the dial are smaller on the RHS one, and there's more of them. Writing is in a different place and smaller.

Ain't just the hands. That's a special 1:1 canal street super rep :)

I'd hate to burst your bubble guys, but I'm afraid that the lettering on both of these dials is in the wrong place. I held a co-workers gen Patek Nautilus 5711/A/011 (2012 model) in my

hands just last week. The hands are closer on the left and the dial is closer on the right, but unfortunately both of them fall woefully short. The Patek Philippe Geneve logo actually

floats inside the lower ridges of the dial, not on top of the raised ridges.

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/2012/3/7/hands-on-with-the-new-patek-philippe-nautilus-with-a-white-d.html

The Patek Philippe Geneve logo actually

The white dialed NAUTILUS is so gay!!! Obviously the replicas are just fake [censored] and not close to 1:1, particularly the very very very latest one but have you looked at the blue dialed ones as well?

MJ79: it depends I think.

There are models that are like this:

25031301%5B0%5D.jpg

But there are models like this (and they are the majority, check on www.chrono24.com):

http://www.chrono24.it/patekphilippe/patek-philippe-nautilus-ref-57111a-2014--id2797230.htm?id=2797230&picnum=0&tab=pics

Good point! Dials differ on gen (as well) as I hinted at above!

Edited by gran

0ED606B5-E498-4FBD-957D-81AD2F748639_zps

Picture of a collection of these new ones with wrong hands (Photo rovided by _DC_ on the other RWG, he will do a review as fast as it comes in. He may swap the SW200-1 movement and hands into it....to make it better)

Ridges on the dial are smaller on the RHS one, and there's more of them. Writing is in a different place and smaller.

Ain't just the hands. That's a special 1:1 canal street super rep :)

The ridge is suppose to be smaller, but the thickness of the font is just too thin. It is such a shame. And the font is more of a tell than the ridge. :(

As you can tell (stop laughing! :) ) these things aren't my speciality. All I can do is tell the differences.

You'll note I didn't say WHICH one was the canal street rep :D

I'd hate to burst your bubble guys, but I'm afraid that the lettering on both of these dials is in the wrong place. I held a co-workers gen Patek Nautilus 5711/A/011 (2012 model) in my

hands just last week. The hands are closer on the left and the dial is closer on the right, but unfortunately both of them fall woefully short. The Patek Philippe Geneve logo actually

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/2012/3/7/hands-on-with-the-new-patek-philippe-nautilus-with-a-white-d.html

That is gorgeous

• 2 months later...

ALL movements have flaws, no watchmaker or anyone that is deep into watches will exchange it for a gen PP caliber.

But it's a very good movement.

The main flaws of that watch are the hands, not the movement which is covered all the time.

The gen hands are like these, but for now there's no replica with correct hands and good movement all together (there's the sellita SW200 one but that has a worse dial, so...):

May2007033.jpg