When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Member Of The Family

HauteHippie

Glad you found one of these...you can consider yourself lucky. Another rep that will become a "collector's piece".

It's a big, bulky bastard. I'll get the Steelfish SuperOcean when it's out... gotta love the Breitlings.

I also got my Seawolf last week from King! Last one if I am not mistaken! Is your new Seawolf ti a bit on the darker color scale of titanium. Mine is a little darker then the one on breitling site. It might be the lighting! Also is your bezel loose?

Mine looks just like the gen in person. And, yes, my bezel is loose. Haven't had a chance to look into it yet.

I also got my Seawolf last week from King! Last one if I am not mistaken! Is your new Seawolf ti a bit on the darker color scale of titanium. Mine is a little darker then the one on breitling site. It might be the lighting! Also is your bezel loose?

i have the SS version and the bezel was loose and felt crappy when i got it. i sent it to The Zigmeister for a re-lume and he did something to the bezel (at my request) and now it feels awesome! so it is possible to tighten it up :D