When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Not a tag guy need some help :)

Ezio

Hey guys looking for this tag from crank just Saw the movies here at the airbase and was liking it

Any good reps of it or ??

If so what movement should i take Then

And Any other Info you have i will appreciate it

Best regards as Always Simon

Ps my first post in the tag area yay haha ;)

post-61085-0-89235200-1404342100_thumb.j

The watch is a Carrera CV2010 and I actually just received mine in the mail. 

The replica of this watch is great, minor tells on the dial and with the movement, all in all though, it's a high, high grade replica. 

The movement in the top quality versions is the A7750 which is mechanically identical to the Cal. 16 movement that TAG Heuer uses in the watch they sell, the differences are in the older style rotor that the rep has and the blued movement screws which the Cal. 16 movement does not have. 

If you're looking for a TAG Heuer rep, this is a great place to start as the CV2010 is, in my opinion, one of the most perfect modern chronograph designs to come out of any swiss brand in the last decade, it's almost perfect. 

Here are a couple of pictures of my replica, see if you can spot the tells, if not, I'm sure someone will point them out to you. 

post-44290-0-94566400-1404347826_thumb.j

post-44290-0-40857500-1404347842_thumb.j

I swapped the old 7750 rotor out for the newer Cal. 16 rotor that TAG Heuer has used since ~2008. 

post-44290-0-77122700-1404347928_thumb.j

The watch is a Carrera CV2010 and I actually just received mine in the mail.

The replica of this watch is great, minor tells on the dial and with the movement, all in all though, it's a high, high grade replica.

The movement in the top quality versions is the A7750 which is mechanically identical to the Cal. 16 movement that TAG Heuer uses in the watch they sell, the differences are in the older style rotor that the rep has and the blued movement screws which the Cal. 16 movement does not have.

If you're looking for a TAG Heuer rep, this is a great place to start as the CV2010 is, in my opinion, one of the most perfect modern chronograph designs to come out of any swiss brand in the last decade, it's almost perfect.

Here are a couple of pictures of my replica, see if you can spot the tells, if not, I'm sure someone will point them out to you.

attachicon.gifwatches 83.jpg

attachicon.gifwatches 84.jpg

I swapped the old 7750 rotor out for the newer Cal. 16 rotor that TAG Heuer has used since ~2008.

attachicon.gifwatches 85.jpg

What TD did you get this from? Also, did that exact band come on it? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...