When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Usa Dealers

You have jokes. Show me your stinking badge.

As Mr. Rogers would say, "Can you say, "P E R S P I C U I T Y," sure, I knew you could.

Find that a little suspicious do you?

By the way, have you ever read the actual "stinking badges" quote as it was initially written in Treasure of the Sierra Madre? In making the movie, John Houston could never have let Bogie use that kind of language - especially in the 1940's.

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that [censored]-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would behoove our U.S. dealers to be cautious...in fact....reconsider their perspective on selling from within the U.S.......felony convictions regarding the theft of IP rights carry very serious penalties...loss of liberty......seizure of assets......massive fines.......I'm always surprised when I see dealers stating openly that they are U.S. based.......as an ex P.I.......I can see some test purchases being made at some point.....I can also see somebody being made a very public example of......!

Edited by TTK

There are very few US based dealers with good reputations, with the exception of those who have been approved by this forum. Much rersearch has gone into providing the supporters of RWG with reliable dealers, so stick with them and your collecting hobby will be all the better.