When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you think?

WCM21_88

I have to agree with Blue Prince, it's pretty bad. The first glaring fault which is a tell from 20 feet away are the subdials. Rolex never made one of these with those big overlapping subdials!! I sure hope that they weren't trying to pass this one off as a gen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As far as the information on its authenticity, I'm unsure of. The post did say it was an aftermarket custom dial, I personally am iffy about it, I'm a big Daytona fan probably my favorite Rolex, there's stuff about it I like and dislike, just thought I'd post and see what others thought as well

Cheers

Not to say that the watch is a genuine Daytona, the problem is, when you start adding aftermarket parts to a genuine Rolex, it decreases the value to Rolex purists, also, should it need service, Rolex will not touch it with any aftermarket parts, the RSC's will tell you, sorry, we won't work on it unless we replace the dial with a genuine Rolex dial. If you decide to sell it, you would have to disclose the fact that the dial is a replacement, and Rolex won't touch it. It seems sort of silly that they won't touch it, but that' their rule, and there isn't anything that can be done about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk