When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patek Nautilus - the cheap choice?

GenTLe

Color is a matter of lighting. I had the Nembo version once, it had a different color of blue in every kind of light condition.

This one seems nice, but the markers are thicker, printing is larger and bolder, date is aligned right, thick hands.

This could also be because Toro's pic is bigger. Try to compare it with the v6 factory version and see for yourself...

The v3 from the v6 factory: http://intime.co/product.php?id_product=1137

The newer one with a Miyota movement: http://intime.co/product.php?id_product=1481

In the first link you can clearly see the different blue shades, which is a nice feature!

Hey, the Miyota looks very nice and good value for money in my view... Who cares for the small detail of the hands actually... The next version will be something like 600$ and I'll never ever spend such amount for a watch like this ;)

I'd say, go for the Miyota! I like the look of the Miyota movents. I got my dad the new CrPO with the Miyota which looks stunning, and I'm getting myself the Miyota AP 15400...

If I was being really picky (which is what I do best) I'd say the texture on the Miyota face looks better. It has clearly defined, sharp edged stripes, whereas the v3 seems to have a curved edges (kinda like corrugated iron). Anyone else see that?

I agree the hands are a bit puny on the Miyota tho

R