When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusted Source for Rolex DD

BSMallard15

Mymanmatt here on the forum does awesome DJ's and DD's. Here is a Franken build.

DTM, you'll definitively have to do some better shot to that great watch: those colors looks really weird and don't give justice to it ;)

Unless it's a "hulk day date" version :p

Thanks it's an old gen croc strap with gen buckle found on eBay. I got lucky, it is my favorite strap I have ever owned. Just enough wear to give character but still in great shape. It's tobacco color but looks black in the pics. Got a decent deal too. Took several weeks of looking everyday before we finally found one to go with this watch.

Actually Matt and were both looking and both found this one around the same time.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

• Like 1

Thanks it's an old gen croc strap with gen buckle found on eBay. I got lucky, it is my favorite strap I have ever owned. Just enough wear to give character but still in great shape. It's tobacco color but looks black in the pics. Got a decent deal too. Took several weeks of looking everyday before we finally found one to go with this watch.

Actually Matt and were both looking and both found this one around the same time.

So jealous... Seriously an awesome looking strap. Congrats

Getting opinions from different people who have used different dealers in efforts to make a educated decision.... You're wasting your time trying to make me look dumb, my man.

All the dealers buy watches from the same factories, my man. So, all DDs are from the same nest.

:)

@dropTopMan

Check your iPhone settings. It looks like you have the camera on the 'process' 'transfer' or 'chrome' setting.

Yes poor shot. Here are a couple better pics

03f36a989872c6ab721ac7131bc65ae3.jpg

808f1b9e62d229368855433760e18b35.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks

Yes both from Matt. Both with gen goodies. I compared the DJ to my friends modern gen tt and it is very close. Case shape and thickness is good match. At the end of the lug on the gen it is just slightly more rounded than pointy. I could do a little mod on mine but really doesn't bother me. Matt is great to work with. A true professional and really nice guy.

I'm sorry op I thought it was you that had posted the same thing on RWI in two or three threads....your the one that asked the same question over at RWG.bz..(only one other time) so not nearly as bad...lol I swear there's this guy at RWI that won't give up on "who had the best sub?"but it's not you....

Edited by mitchbaria

Any chance I can get matts contact info ?

God bless

schumi, you can send him a PM on this forum. He has built several watches for me, and his work is excellent. Matt has been doing this since 1985.

Here is my Day/Date that Matt built for me.udaqugup.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk