When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Expert help! 6263 bezel

fabioliveri

By the way you are probably talking about this eBay item:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=201153941840&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

And it is indeed a WatchNY bezel sold by this seller that had few of them in sotck. I bought one of theirs myself and compared it to my WatchNY ones, 100% identical.

Best aftermarket bezel for the money. Should end around $130 (WatchNY sells it $180)

Having read davids100 replies then I'd say 100% watchNY. And yes, if you can get it for a good price then go for it, I reckon it's the best aftermarket option. I've got one on my 6263 and apart from the print quality when looked at through a loupe I'm very pleased. The biggest 'tell' with DW bezels is the gap between the 1's on the number 110. Have a look see and you'll get what I mean.

Wish someone would offer the insert/bezel that WatchNY offers in gold. The DW Gold Daytona 6263 could sure use a better bezel. I even thought about buying one of the SS ones and trying to get the insert off without breaking it then transferring it to the Gold bezel. Where is demesys located?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, a son of a [censored], bidded 255 usd, which is crazy as it costs 180€....or less as the guy accept offers.

I got a 6263 case set from Yuki, which comes from Vietnam, it's a new batch he said, the bezel looks good, when will receive it will post the pics.

Also, got a case set for 6239 from Dw , he sent 2 bezels, one is 6263 which looks different from the other one, but still not correct.