When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2 New Pieces 216750 and 116334

droptopman

Good evening,

Just opened up a package with 2 new pieces.  My first order from Toro.  Very good experience all the way around.  I can see why people compliment Toro so much he is great to work with.  

This is the first time I have received an OTB rep that did not have issues.  Everything works and both are keeping good time so far.  

Been eyeing a new gen and cannot really decide so thought I would try these two out.  I did my usual detail work on the heads and bracelets.  Bracelets soaking in White Lightning over night.  I will do a review of both pieces soon.  Not sure I accomplished much, initially I really like both pieces.  Digging the larger size.

Few quick pics:

Right out of the box

post-60288-0-98999700-1409969319_thumb.j

After a little work

post-60288-0-89323100-1409969390_thumb.j

post-60288-0-09189700-1409969424_thumb.j

post-60288-0-69676600-1409969449_thumb.j

2.5 hours....I think I set it a little off but will keep am eye on it. It is still about 1.5 minutes behind. I dremel the polished parts and use a stainless steel conditioner on the brushed parts. Little brushing and polishing on bracelets before the lube. Nothing major just little detail work. It does make a difference.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

• Like 1