When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guys, is there anyone in the UK that does AR coating please?

astonjenks

Got a guy in Denmark if thats anything he did some for me a half year ago not a rep forum guy just a handy watch kinda guy Got he's e mail somewhere can look if its something :)?

Got a guy in Denmark if thats anything he did some for me a half year ago not a rep forum guy just a handy watch kinda guy Got he's e mail somewhere can look if its something :)?

Ezio, tell him that he could do some good business with our forum members (here and in the rwg.bz ones) if he's able to do good AR treatment. So far in EU there's only Sunnydale now :)

He just need to join here :)

Ezio, tell him that he could do some good business with our forum members (here and in the rwg.bz ones) if he's able to do good AR treatment. So far in EU there's only Sunnydale now :)

He just need to join here :)

Dont Think it Many Would trust a new guy with little postcount and feedback In The begining ro much time for pocket money

But he is superb dont know how but it is as good as breitling make it and they are The Best In The ar coating ;)

We trust guys with names like 张伟 or 刘伟 or 李强 that I can't even write down and fake american names living 8 time zones far from us...

I'm not saying to put it in the trusted dealers, but at least if he'd like to have some new customer, then here it may be welcomed :)