When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Showoff: Post your Franken watch here.

hunvaakaren

Same here. Birth year right. There was a really nice one in the gen sales area in July but I did not jump. I was on the GMT build then so I was grinding on that. Kinda fell off my radar until I saw this one. Now I will grind on this until I find one...it's the OCD

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

Here are the 3 watches I currently have that I consider frankens. Remember that my definition of franken might not be the same as yours, so please don't go crazy about whether they are franken or not.

K4nHsnx.jpg

The one I have had the longest (3 months or so) is my TC v6 with gen bezel, crystal, and crown.

wUKLmNj.jpg

And the 2 I received this week are my myanmatt datejust with an ETA movement, gen crystal, gen dial, gen crown

ow17O7B.jpg

and my two tone 16613 with a 21j movement that I am planning to make in to a great 16613 frankenstein using a TC case and 18k gold parts. It has a gen (water damaged) dial and a gen bezel insert, both of which will be used in my project. I really love the look of the water damaged dial, it has tons of character.

ndnROQY.jpg

Sorry for the dust and lint in my pictures, forgot to wipe em off.

Edited by mghm3