When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Slots are Full !

Jordanf1

Alvin,

For the record, i do take the Baits quite well and you already know that, had it of been just you, considering out chats on the phone, id have swallowed gently but when other jump in, i was rather upset last night and couldnt sleep !  BTW where's my you know what ? is it done ?

D

Dear Darren

Yes for that, I do apologize, and please consider it a case discussed and closed. We shall all move on and handle it better next time shall we?

For the ITEM, I just received it back. Its really an awesome piece, just give me some time to decide whether to sell it and the price if i do. :lol:

No groupshot but a grouphug, bring it in guys :D

hmm bro groupshot is a sensitive word, please refrain from using it, it could stir up unpleasant emotions :lol:

grouphug sounds good, though I would not want to be the one in the center lol. 

post-39895-0-07485500-1411626277_thumb.j

Thanks Guys, 

In future ill keep my watch G ups a little more close to HOME :p when i get some time i will group shot my GENS and post for you.  Alvin, you know how to reach me bro !

D

And with that, all's well that ends well.

Here's one for you mate, to brighten your day. Stop being a grouch already!  :D

post-39895-0-71155600-1411628838_thumb.j

They scream your name bro? :partytime:

Mate, we just ended a fiasco, of which you have been accused as one of the 3 "shooters".

Kindly do not start another war with me alright? I am kinda busy taking pics of animals mating for the forum to enjoy, as you could tell. :D  :D

You ought to appreciate my efforts, its not easy doing what I do. haha.

Guest Daytona1984

as always perfectly said bro :)

@darren

no need to go and also a belated happy birthday!

So no group shot mate? :D :D

OK I jest.. there's no need to go away Darren, I don't think there was intention to ostracize or shame anyone.

Let's practice mutual respect and kindness from now mate, which means treating others accordingly to how we would like to be treated.

In our hobby, the collective discerning ability of members is not something to be scoffed at. If I were to post a rep submariner and claim it as a gen, I would be set upon by the wolves. If I show a pic of a watch from eBay and claim it as my own, I will be set on fire. And the list goes on.

I enjoyed our exchanges, and I wish to see you stay and hang out with us. You are a good guy overall, and perhaps you have not settled fully into the rep collector mentality, which differs somehow from the mindset of a gen collector, which you may have been for years. ;)

Martijn, Daytona1984 and I are not shooters and you are definitely not the target of deliberate intent sir. But we have been around long enough to automatically point our scopes and rifles in the direction of a potential "target". If my words made you feel bad or misunderstood, I am willing to apologize specifically for making you feel that way mate. But at the end of the day, I hope to share the forum with you and enjoy the journey together with you, regardless of your personal collection or past. Yes I can respect your privacy and sense of propietership, but only if you show that you wish to have them respected as well, by not flaunting ostentatiously or projecting an inflated image of yourself to impress. Let us just share this hobby together Darren and not let our individual pride, collections, and accomplishments be barriers in communication, fellowship or learning. Those belong to you by default, and when you choose to disclose them, the knowledge you share then belongs to the forum and is at the discretion of the members to process and respond to in various ways.

For the record, I would respect you the same way whether you own just a $100 entry level rep, 20 frankens, or 150 gens, as long as you interact and share with us all in the same polite, respectful manner. Yes, you may have the money to buy a $100,000 watch. But you cannot buy respect in the same manner.

Thats all Darren. I wish you a lovely day ahead, and yes, a belated happy birthday buddy. Stay and grow with us. :)

Daytona1984 , My Singapore Bro Alvin , and Martijnp,

All good over this side of the Pond, lesson has been learn't about G ups and i wont make them about Watches next time :)  Alvin, always good to get you on the phone mate, i was missing our bizzare offbeat chats about wrestling there for a while too mate.

Daytona, and Martijnp, any offense in anyway shape or form was unintentional also, so you have my apologies at you also, Alvin is correct in regards to Rep mentality, whilst ive learned everything i can regards the AP's etc, i still havent quite got the mentality just yet.

Have a good one guys !

D

• Like 1

Daytona1984 , My Singapore Bro Alvin , and Martijnp,

All good over this side of the Pond, lesson has been learn't about G ups and i wont make them about Watches next time :)  Alvin, always good to get you on the phone mate, i was missing our bizzare offbeat chats about wrestling there for a while too mate.

Daytona, and Martijnp, any offense in anyway shape or form was unintentional also, so you have my apologies at you also, Alvin is correct in regards to Rep mentality, whilst ive learned everything i can regards the AP's etc, i still havent quite got the mentality just yet.

Have a good one guys !

D

All's good mate, all's good. 

Both Daytona1984 and Martijn are very respected members of the board and you do not see them going around creating trouble for members right? 

I hope you could be on the same side as us. We are all here to learn and enjoy ourselves, not to make lives miserable.

You are a good guy, lets just move on already alright? :lol: