When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wanna help out our veterans worldwide ?

Ezio

Hey guys i Got a idea today when i was sending money to a veterans Foundation like a i do every year

What Would you guys say to make a donation

My plan was to sell alot of my gear from my time in the force old helmets military stuff etc watches and everything Else i dont need but dont wanna do a alot of work finding alot of things making a sales add if it aint too Much interest here

So what do you guys Think you up for it ??

Best regards Simon

• Like 1

Yeah ofcourse are donations welcome

Talked to Mike about it and he say Ok about it and sounds like a good plan just need to get this up and running will contact some of our TD's to hear if They want to help out in anyway i can only get a no ;)

We dont have a mark but as Much as possible ofcourse

Im in for a 1000 us myself + some watches and stuff i donate if you guys have anything you want to donate i Would be happy to help this stuff

At the moment my old UN helmet is coming for sale 2 watches a 6538 and a unknown watch maybe even a superfranken LV but lets see if there are a spirit here at rwg to help why this thread

But if we reach a goal of 2000 us dollars of donations only i will donate a gen rolex watch not sure which model will have to get home and look at my collection

But a gen rolex is on the Line if we reach a 2000 mark i will Then arrange a raffle with Mike's help hopefully to all those who donated

Maybe that will help the donations coming :D

Netniet glad your onboard :D

• Like 1

You can either buy the stuff that i put up for sale a milgauss at the moment in Trade section more to come later you can donate direct

To http://www.wvf-fmac.org worldwide veterans Foundation

Or donate to me as im trying to raise 2000us from the forum to the cause if we hit the 2000us mark i will donate a gen rolex to the forum we can raffle of

Atm bomber is in for a 100euro thanks for that bomber thanks