When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Return for repair - Andrew

pcardoza

Just a quick report of a positive experience with Andrew and a return for repair.

When I received my Pepsi GMT Master II back in August, I had issues within minutes. The hands were loose and interlocking with each other and the stem pulled right out of the watch in me.

I knew the risks involved in sending it back to China for repair, but decided to give it a go anyway. I filled out the form received from Andrew and sent the watch by international priority mail to the address he gave me.

Tracking went well and within 10 days, Andrews watch smith confirmed receipt. I was told it would be about 6 weeks for repair and sure enough, I received notice of shipment out of Hong Kong with a tracking number.

I received the watch today and all appears to be functioning perfectly now. I'm not sure I'd risk sending it back every time, but I probably saved a chunk of change as opposed to handing it to a watch smith to handle locally. I'm still gun-shy about tackling something like this myself!

Anyway, thanks to Andrew and his team for a very positive experience!

9dc8150dd5d45e5378eed67f711d1287.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yea Andrew is legit I've had similar experience with him. Congrats on watch looks great! Is the bezel ceramic or aluminum? I've always been drawn to those but never pull the trigger.

It's this one:

http://www.trusty-watch.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=12133

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks better on the wrist than on Andrews pics and classy, even with a little bit vintage looks, almost want to get one... Have had one complete stop only until now, on a non-chrono A7750 with bridges. Also send it back with a positive result - 10 days to get there, repaired after 2 weeks, than another month to return. Working since.