When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Aquatimer Chrono Not Being Made

Pugwash

i haven't been paying much attention to the polls, but i thought one of the rules was that the watch could have never been repped before... :g:

if that's not one of the rules, i would have guessed there would be more mainstream watches in the watch polls...

Yes, only with a black dial, 7750 and proper date wheels. :D

It looks like the one on the right has been poorly repped.

The one on the left hasn't. That's the one I was after - the one on the right just comes as a freebie if you do it.

I agree, it looks rather poor this rep, yet still it would be nice to find out where it comes from. Maybe the source is already working on an upgraded version ? The source may also have an interest in improving this piece given the strong poll result (we will hopefully have)....

GO VOTE IWC Lovers ! :D:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Acording to Angus the Costeau version will in fact have genuine wood on the back. He says it is not difficult to replicate that. Considering it is just a think peice of veneer which can easily be cut out on a CNC machine I think he is correct. My biggest worry with the wood would be using epoxy strong enough to make it stay in place.