When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just goes to show you....

cc33

there are still some great old parts around at low prices. I took a chance today and instead of hunting for a vintage insert on the net like I usually do, I went to visit a few old shops in town to see if by chance any of them had one. At the very first store I went to, the owner pulled out a handful of old gmt inserts, a bunch of them were unappealing but a few were nice, I have no idea if they are all for 1675's or not but boy are they cool looking. Paid less for all 4 then one cost on vrm! This is a store that has an inhouse service center so if you guys know of any places like that where you live take a chance you never know what you might find!

Sorry for the crappy pics, didn't feel like pulling my camera out

post-38788-0-73902200-1414617464_thumb.j

post-38788-0-67468200-1414617487_thumb.j

a couple years ago i scored a NOS fat font mk ][ sub insert with tritium pearl for less than $100. i guess no one else thought a vintage insert could be in such mint condition. its either the most accurate rep insert ive ever seen or its genuine and worth 3 times what i paid for it. either way its worth more than what i paid