When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Casual strap suggestions?

redroom

I have this Lange Sohne. I know it's a very inaccurate rep with a ton of tells but that doesn't stop it from having a beautiful dial which gets me compliments all the time. I like wearing it on weekend afternoons but I want a more causal strap for it. I put it on this weathered NATO strap but I don't think it looks quite right. There are too many buckles. Does anyone have any suggestions for a casual strap that would look good on this watch? Leather or fabric.. Thanks!

84610bb5f932be9675c9d6ab53244f9d.jpg

There goes the casual :):

It looks good on a black croco; it looks good on a brown croco; :1a:

can´t think of any other option on that Lange

I have to agree with you. This is a dress watch, ands to me it would only look good on a Alligator, Croc, or possibly a nice leather like a Horween Shell Cordovan, and honestly that's a stretch as well. There are some watches that are sort ofg in the grey area that can be worn as casual or dress, but I don't think this one is one of them.

Thanks- Hmm not even likes trendy color nato strap? Shoot I just don't want to dress it up. I'm pretty open about it being a rep and I want to wear it with jeans. Does it look ridiculous as it is?

On that watch? Hell no. That would be like trying to dress up a Ploprof.