When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Way To A New Omega Smp As A Noob

piratedzeus

W-1305 AUTOMATIC ETA 2824 FOR MAN SEAMASTER-BLUE

Wo Mart

179$

Thats my way to my first Replica ever.

The questions:

ETA 2824, is this Asian or Swiss? just tell me about it, is it the worst movement ever?

is it a good first try?

does womart ROCK like andrew and the other dealers (who are WAY too expensive for me as i'm a pupil :p )

will i be the coolest guy ever with this watch? :bleh::bleh::bleh:

thanks for your time

im also happy to hear any of your advices!

ciao from germany, piratedzeus

edit:

changed the topic so i dont lure anymore ppl in my thread

Edited by piratedzeus

ok be nice. this guy seems fun :D

it's not the worst movement on the planet. actually it's solid and reliable. i'm pretty sure you will be the coolest guy on the planet if you buy this watch. really. andrew and joshua are more reliable dealers and will help out if you have a problem. paul is not as bad as most of the replica scammers there are out there. but i think you are better off spending more with the most trusted dealers here because you are a "pupil" :bounce:

ok...

Welcome!!!!

A small head's up.

You have come to the coolest fraternity at Replica University. In college, you might have pause to walk up to the coolest frat house on campus, start pounding on the door shouting "Hey guys, what kind'o beer you got on tap here. Let me in. I wanna start drinking!!!!!" Most of the seasoned vets here are terrific people, full of information and wisdom and willing to share......but you sort of have to earn your stripes first. Eight hundred posts since I got here and I consider myself a newcomer still.

I hope you'll be another in a long line of passionate forum members and collectors!!! :)

You can't go wrong with Sash, I'm dealing with him right now on a little service matter and he is the nicest, most helpful guy. I highly recommend him.