When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

42 mm PO

grriz86

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie on this forum and trying to make my first purchase. After days of reasearch I finally made up my mind.

I really like the 42 mm PO, whether the 4th generation reviewed in 2006 (I don't think it would be still in stock), the LM or CR versions.

I also had a look on Pure Time and Josh websites but I didn't manage to figure out which ones are the same that received positive reviews here.

Can you please provide me with the links to those websites (or other trusted TDs), even in PM?

Thanks a lot

The 4th gen doesn't exist anymore new. You would have to find one in a M2M sale. It is the best base watch to build a franken from, if you are going down that path. Someone else will have to chime in, as I'm not sure of the difference between the V6F and Noob editions of the watch which are available now.

The LMPO is the better of the new styles IMO, and you can build a good franken from it as well. I would buy it over the CR version.

I'd say liquid metal. The 42mm crpos are very thick on the wrist.

Personal opinion.

The 42mm CrPO is a bit thick and heavy, when compared to the older 2500 PO range, but it's not over the top.

BTW danza, I sent you an email but it's still in my outbox until I get out of this mobile roaming area!