When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Would you trust?

pob944

that's exactly my sentiments. He could take it to his local pawn shop and pawn it for 4-5X what he's asking. Maybe they don't have pawn shops in China, but there are jewelers and watch shops that buy used watches, so he has and outlet, provided it were genuine, which I can assure you it isn't. This is a perfect example of the old adage, "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is" Save your money, get one from one of the dealers. you will be getting a rep, but at least you know what you are getting.

Hi,

i was spending my time for fun and i found this: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=5148.7631246.0.0.zpRps3&id=35756138655

184998.00yen is like 1500USD and do you think the seller will ship a replica to make more money... At the end of the day it's on taobao and i don't trust at all this website.

You've gotten the currency wrong like what Toro mentioned. The watch was posted at about USD29k. The pic is that of a gen watch.

Still, I would not buy it off taobao. Taobao is ok for stuff like casual clothes and fashion accessories but not a sub $30k watch IMHO

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

You've gotten the currency wrong like what Toro mentioned. The watch was posted at about USD29k. The pic is that of a gen watch.

Still, I would not buy it off taobao. Taobao is ok for stuff like casual clothes and fashion accessories but not a sub $30k watch IMHO

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

I would trust Mr.A :D