When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 587 From V6 Factory

Ozerov

This is the second version of the 587 model replica. Despite the fact that the savings on the mechanism (old version P3000) I like it more.
The case and dial are made better than the first version of the 587.
Interested in your opinion! I want to order this watch in ToroBravo.

PAM2015013102-01_enl.JPG

PAM2015013102-04_enl.JPG

PAM2015013102-07_enl.JPG

PAM2015013102-11_enl.JPG

The movement is terrible if you compare with the latest p3000.. I would not buy it... Is one of my favorites but I cannot stand with the flaws... Wrong case... Wrong movement

You're right! :)  Too many flaws, but they will be in the next version)) This is the karma replicas!

You're right! :) Too many flaws, but they will be in the next version)) This is the karma replicas!

True but not completely true...

What is not acceptable for me is since there is already 2 versions of the clone p3000 they still insist using a movement like this one...

Always depends of how picky your are!

I have the first version of the replica PAM219. As you know it has a lot of disadvantages. While I waited for the clock then learned a lot of information. My mood was spoiled by a large amount of criticism. But all this does not count when I put them on the wrist! I was fascinated to see them live and stopped noticing flaws.
Also I have a 202A from Davidson. Many say that they have the wrong dial and case back, but I did not replace it. I like them so.
I'm curious to see live these 587.

PS But I am picky in the details! This applies homazh which I build myself. Sometimes I rework the project several times.))

fzr33PBdWyM.jpg

fmDNKlG9s3I.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Yesterday I got my 587 from ToroBravo!

I know about the shortcomings of this model, but they are worth the money! This beautiful watch, fine quality.
I had to immediately replace the strap as standard small for my hand. The first photo icon_e_smile.gif 

oTfUKTDtQTk.jpg

16T8-kPVunc.jpg

SZWY4Zn350M.jpg

4f8iXfbvn2E.jpg

Kq2Sgs6sgi0.jpg