When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Doxa Black Lung FS!

Nanuq

Oh yes, it was the BL project he was involved in.  Apparently he took some SUB300 Pros and applied some stickers (or paint?) to the 3rd quadrant, engraved some numbers to track where the pieces went, and had his Girl Friday ship 'em.

I'm leaning toward it being paint, as mine has a distinct raised and glossy finish to the logo, with no visible "edge" where the thickness of the sticker would appear.

From what I recall these were the original batch Vargas had made and sent out to test the waters (and from which he held back 3 for himself).

I believe you're right, the 195FT bezel is unique to the BL. Here's another that lives among us in these hallowed halls of RWG, also with the 195FT bezel.

attachicon.gifa.JPG

vvvvv

The eBay junker has the same bezel as Nuqi's gem...

^^^^^

Now were these BL's that were made up later by Vargas or were these some of the originals? Just as and aside, Vargas and I didn't get along' we had a couple of big disagreements back when he was the "so called" US Representative for Doxa. He didn't last very long as he managed to [censored] off almost everyone he dealt with. Also he was scamming Doxa.

All that aside, I thought I posted something yesterday on this thread, but I must have hit the wrong button. It was essentially about bezels and the observation that the bezels that are on nanug's BL and the EBay watch are the same, and don't appear on any other models. When I get homeI'll look and see if the post auto saved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was relisted... Is it still up for $200.00?

Just buy it already Nuqi. You know you want to, and you won't lose on it, no matter. At the very least you'll have spare parts, and we'll have a more definitive answer.