When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Watch Factories

dadog13

ok guys...I have found some dealers on-line and I am just chatting with them with MSN...they say they are factory employees that are selling factory reps at factory prices!!!...so i started to talk with them and they appear to know everything about reps....so i am asking some questions about watches in general (what they have and what they don't)....asking some general questions about the conditions of payment, minimal quantities, garantee that the products are what they say they are....to send me some additional pics...and so on....and they reply me on whatever i am interested in...also gave me their websites and so on...

they are very polite, they know everything what is to know about reps...one of them told me that they do not sell anymore reps with the following movements swiss7753, swiss7750, 2893, 2892-A2 due to the high cost....but they have the swan neck eta6497...and other movements like the eta2836....and so on...others do the same...he told me that he can get the Panerai with 2892-A2 movement but my order has to be for 100 pieces...and I said i have to think about it?!!! :lol:

they invite me to by the first sample to check about the quality...and if it is what they say it is (and what i search for) then we can start long term business...

their prices are definitely lower than our dealers in here...so I think I am gonna try to buy the first sample to check it...what can I loose...some $$$...but in the end it is interesting and funny to do...

One thing is for sure..I am not gonna become a dealer...

BTW...what do you think that is the price of the sample piece for the PAM127 with swan neck mvt and AR coating...and so on...what dealers here sell as the ultimate fiddy????

i dunno, but the sample piece may be cheaper than the unit price you pay when you actually but the stock, plus then you may have to buy a minimum amount, and thats just of 1 watch model out of 100's available.

The dealers maybe make a decent margin, maybe not, but for some of them, this is their full time job so they're entitled to make a decent amount of money from it.

Will all the enquiries, returns, dud buyers etc they have to deal with, i can think of easier jobs.....

Good on ya for finding someone directly in the factory though!

The Chinese business negotiation process is just that, a negotiation process. 100 watches minimum could end up at 50 or even 10 when you are beginning a relationship with a supplier or manufacturer. At the manufacturing level, it is a different ballgame than what we are used to here. Our dealers purchase from these manufacturers and have done a great deal of that footwork involved in obtaining product. Their markup is to be expected, and the prices that our dealers offer are certainly not out of line at all. What is really interesting though is the statement you relate that they are no longer going to produce certain movements that are still being widely offered. Could this be the end of those mentioned movements in the rep world as we know it? That remains to be seen and it will be up to our dealers to give us the straight story.

the talk with this guys is really interesting...have more than ten contacts with different ones...some of them selling real crap...and showing pics of gen...and two or three of them that have reps we are used to get from our dealers....just having a talk with one of the good ones...he say that they do not carry the 7753 any more...same reason...high costs...and they don't sell enough of them...but this one has the swiss7750 PAM212...price he quoted : 400-500$...so it is negotiable....and on quantity there are always discounts....so it is even less!

BTW...dealers job...like tonton said...is a job that i wouldn't like to do...i find our dealers to be great...and thank them for the great pieces they bring us!

You have to be very careful with the dealers that are directly associated with factories. One of the reasons why we pay dealers the margin is to have the benefit of buying the right version from the right factory. I have noticed that increasingly watces are coming out from different factories at the same time with one version being signifcantly better than the other. Look at the PAM 243.

The ETA movement and 7753 specifically comments ring true. 2824, 2836 and 6497 are a dime a dozen. The 7753 is being discontinued by ETA themselves. Once the current Daylights sell out and the limited edition 7753 187 comes and goes I am not holding my breath for anymore reps with that movement in it. IMHO, our high end reps will only get better aesthetically but the days of reps with the more expensive ETA movements are coming to an end.

Getting back to the original point, I prefer to have the opportunity to look at more than one version on any given model before buying. So I would tread carefully. :)

Well if this forum was one massive dealer, then you could be onto something... But I doubt the mods would want to be involved (and who would manage it?) with that...

It would bring the forum to a whole new legal (or to be more specific, illegal) threshold...

guys...tnx for all the comments and advices...i just wanted to share this experience of talking to this guys...like i said...i will buy all of my watches from our beloved dealers...just will order one piece to check the quality of their watches...and if i get screwed...it will be only less than 200$ for a swan neck pam111 or something like that...that's just it...and maybe i decide not to get anything...it is just ok to have some other information from the people that live in the rep world except of our dealers...