When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Change : Daytona with Ap.. what do you think ?

Ilguercio2012

Hi there, and welcome! Please read all the rules and regulations regarding posts for sale or trade. Members will be much more likely to engage in a deal with you if you're respecting the rules of our community, including a tagged picture, and posting in the correct thread.

Hi there, and welcome! Please read all the rules and regulations regarding posts for sale or trade. Members will be much more likely to engage in a deal with you if you're respecting the rules of our community, including a tagged picture, and posting in the correct thread.

sorry provider and now to read the rules.

Also you'll need to verify that it is in fact a Valjoux 7750 movement and not an asian clone ...

Good point A.

I highly doubt that it's a val. 7750 calibre though. ;)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

I honestly do not know the ' I watch the Paid € 600 and characteristics was written moviment valijoux7750. however I would like to delete the topic but I can not. why?

Where did you purchase the watch?

The watch looks like a modified Asian 7750 sec@6 model priced around $250-280 brand new.

We could help you verify if you could let us know where the watch was purchased.

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

A, I agree, pretty slim chance that it's a Swiss 7750, considering that they are hard to come by at least in quantity, and the prices are over 300 USD for the straight 7750.And even more expensive for the 7753 with subdials at 3,6,9. Seriously doubt that this one is what is claimed. Only way to tell is open it up and let the Rolex/ETA/7750 experts gaze upon it. you will know in a flash.

A, I agree, pretty slim chance that it's a Swiss 7750, considering that they are hard to come by at least in quantity, and the prices are over 300 USD for the straight 7750.And even more expensive for the 7753 with subdials at 3,6,9. Seriously doubt that this one is what is claimed. Only way to tell is open it up and let the Rolex/ETA/7750 experts gaze upon it. you will know in a flash.

Yes A, the reason why I said that it is highly unlikely to be an ETA7750 is simply because I have not personally come across an ETA7750 modified to have a sec@6.. I know there are probably such things, but if and where they exist, they are likely works of members who purchased and modified them, and hence should be from an m2m sales and not purchased off any sites brand new. 600Euros is a grossly inflated price to pay for this watch, if it is what I think it is.

Ultimately, I am not Rolex expert, and the above are my personal 2 cents. 

Legend, you are absolutely right, there are none coming from the factories, would have to be a modder "fix", maybe taking the gear train that converts the a7750 to sec@6 and using it on an ETA 7750. Possible, but if he bought this from a dealer, he got scammed!!