When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New Black Omega Gmt

By-Tor

Received my "WackoBirdMaster" today. And what a great rep for the money it is!!! Guys... you need to get this for $95!!! Aligned the bezel... and polished it already.

I'll shoot some decent pics & review this watch as soon as I find some time. Sorry about the quick & bad wristshot!!!

PS: Just noticed that the crown isn't properly screwed down in the pic. It screws down just as deep as on the genuine. :)

171073-9644.jpg

Very nice - glad to see that his rep is finally being made correctly - white border over the date field and the painted 8 in the "18".

What movement is this? If it's an ETA - get the OEM hands (However, the OEM GMT hand will not fit on the 2836 movement. I had to get a better rep GMT hand from Silix - GMT Review

Edited by triplehd

Very nice - glad to see that his rep is finally being made correctly - white border over the date field and the painted 8 in the "18".

What movement is this? If it's an ETA - get the OEM hands (However, the OEM GMT hand will not fit on the 2836 movement. I had to get a better rep GMT hand from Silix - GMT Review

This is Asian 21J. But the GMT hand can be set independently. The hands are too short... but doesn't really bother me. I always wanted a rep of this model, and this was the first ever rep that has the white box and black datewheel. It also has the correct crown (which screws down very deeply). It also has nice AR coating on the crystal.

Review is out as soon as I find some spare time to photograph it (very busy work schedule).

@technician: I got this from "Wackobirdkeeper". He's a RWI dealer. But I guess he sells out these all as soon as he gets them. I'm not surprised, it's a great rep for the money. Omegas answer to the "Noobmariner". :)