When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paypal question

vealchop

Ken,

You know they are going to squeeze you every way they can. :bones: One problem to me is thus far they really don't have any viable competition. Others have tried, but it seems like everyone else has fallen by the wayside. If there were legitimate competition, possibly they would develop some flexibility, but since there isn't they ain't!!

• Like 1

Whoa so you mean to tell me the only prepaid card Paypal will accept is the one that they collect the fees on?

Go figure.... :huh:

Ken

I buy with an airline CC.  Thus I redeem for  air/hotel miles which minimizes the fee.   When I buy ,I buy $500.00  ( more into bags and stuff, this is a new area for me). 500 miles for 3.95 is way less than  1c per mile , that basically swallows the fee.

Arthur I think that Paypal and their parent company (eBay) simply buy any competition.

And no PP is not one of the biggest banks, we should not allow them such a prestigious title, they would however be the biggest money handlers.

Unfortunately not being a bank allows them to set their own rules.

Ken