When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This 6538 Worth It?

Guest REPPIN

I got the custom engravings. had the case 4 days from when I ordered. guess because I have bought a few cases from him before?? unless you specifically had him send the case somewhere else for the engravings

I did.  I went MQ case set, so no stock engravings.  Asked DB to send it to a guy in the states and it is on its way back to CN.  Awesome to hear the good fortune on the parts hunt.  That rarely happens.  I am still looking for the perfect insert:(

ahhh, yes, he told me you got the mq case. duh. its a nice one.

the insert wasnt hard to find, just looked nonstop. I accepted the scratches because I wanted some fade, but not ghosted also not black. every other one I saw was to black or had chips which I didnt want.

I think I sourced every part, all gen outside of the dial hands and case, in under a week

• Like 1

Yes,  

been close a couple of times on the insert, but it seems every time I like the color/fade there is a fatal flaw like a crack on the triangle or some really bad gouge or they are way overpriced.  I can live with the phong until I find the "one"

It's the OCD......

• Like 1