When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I was wondering if there are any major problems with my Sub

xxmanxx

I got my Submariner 114060 rep almost 2 years ago and I never really payed much attention to the finer details of the watch. And one of the problems is that i dont know enough about the specifics of the subs to determine what any of the flaws are. So i was wondering if you guys could take a look. :)

FullSizeRender_zpsyoapwbch.jpg

FullSizeRender_2_zpswuplfaug.jpg

FullSizeRender_3_zpsmwntirw0.jpg

FullSizeRender_1_zpsuvumnbqm.jpg

I got my Submariner 114060 rep almost 2 years ago and I never really payed much attention to the finer details of the watch. And one of the problems is that i dont know enough about the specifics of the subs to determine what any of the flaws are. So i was wondering if you guys could take a look. :)

FullSizeRender_2_zpswuplfaug.jpg

The crown that should be "laser-etched" At 6" is way too visible in your glass, also it's dislocated of the actual position. 

You should also make pictures of the bracelet and clasp, and more "ugly" pictures of the watch; instead of only taking reflecting-light pictures to portrait the watch good. 

The crown that should be "laser-etched" At 6" is way too visible in your glass, also it's dislocated of the actual position. 

You should also make pictures of the bracelet and clasp, and more "ugly" pictures of the watch; instead of only taking reflecting-light pictures to portrait the watch good. 

Yea that was one thing i did notice is there any way i could replace the crystal or get that fixed. Haha i didnt mean to try and make them photogenic my apartment is gets really dark at night so i had to put a lamp right on top of it to get any visability i can post some more pics.

IMG_0080_zpshwynidok.jpgIMG_0084_zpsv1uvjt7a.jpg

My friend, I think it looks just great, wear it. Honestly you seem like the type of guy that's pretty much a perfectionist and nothing less that the real thing will do, I know because I'm the same way, I buy reps and more reps looking for the perfect modded watch that looks 99% like the real deal, but it's that 1% that kills me, it's just not right and I know it. Nobody else other that a WIS gives a rat's behind about your watch, and if they do you can always tell them it's a rep and then direct them to this forum. Enjoy the watch for what it is, looks like a killer ND Sub!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

My friend, I think it looks just great, wear it. Honestly you seem like the type of guy that's pretty much a perfectionist and nothing less that the real thing will do, I know because I'm the same way, I buy reps and more reps looking for the perfect modded watch that looks 99% like the real deal, but it's that 1% that kills me, it's just not right and I know it. Nobody else other that a WIS gives a rat's behind about your watch, and if they do you can always tell them it's a rep and then direct them to this forum. Enjoy the watch for what it is, looks like a killer ND Sub!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well put!

It looks just like a recent Reg (Narikaa) no date I picked up. For the price, it's pretty darn cool. Here's mine with a black strap just to switch it up. I fitted a 22mm I had instead of buying a new 20mm just to see if I liked the feel of it. Enjoy your rep bud.

0b8232133a29ff2c770fcd4ad1956878.jpg

28fa8379b92ef85fd4a8c3b9bc99aa07.jpg

For $180

117ce8a4e30868fd9290a3b9a5bdf112.jpg

For $7k gen

2eaaf0dca02c4638a25e70ca1bd09d97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in addition to the other things mentioned,

Hour hand is too big but common on older reps.

The insert has the thin fonts and paint overspilling the edges,

It's not too bad for an older rep, I'd just enjoy it or sell it off and get a newer noob version.