When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mbw 1665 Sd Mods By Joe

Warrcraft

post-2872-1166672961_thumb.jpgpost-2872-1166672884_thumb.jpgpost-2872-1166672913_thumb.jpgpost-2872-1166672931_thumb.jpgpost-2872-1166672948_thumb.jpgpost-2872-1166672948_thumb.jpgpost-2872-1166672975_thumb.jpg

Hi Everybody,

I wanted to share some pictures of my 1665 I had sent to Joe for a full mod package. So, here are some picts and what I had done (or am going to do).

MBW 1665 "Great White" SD, Genuine Rolex 1570 Movement, Silver Date Wheel, Genuine T-39 crystal (flat) , Genuine crown-tube, Lug holes drilled , Genuine 580 end links (pending), Genuine Bracelet (Pending).

I also wanted to give a special thanks to Joe for going out of his way to get this done quickly for me (about 2 months max) and doing such a fine job! I am very pleased with the work (full mod package and slight yellowing of markers) and his customer service. He kept me informed EVERY step of the way, discussed options, sent me picture updates as well, and drove out of his way to locate a part to make sure the watch arrived back in time for Christmas. Overall, I am very happy with the new edition to my family and Joe if your reading this...I'll be sending you more watches to mod in the future!

Edited by Warrcraft

did you have to mod the case to fit in the 1570 or was the 1665 case big enough to accept it . I want to drop one in my 1680 but from what i have read here the mbw cases (out of the box) won't take them . Great looking watch by the way !!! these SD's are really taking my fancy this one has just sold it for me ... wouldn't mind a comex 1665 myself

did you have to mod the case to fit in the 1570 or was the 1665 case big enough to accept it . I want to drop one in my 1680 but from what i have read here the mbw cases (out of the box) won't take them . Great looking watch by the way !!! these SD's are really taking my fancy this one has just sold it for me ... wouldn't mind a comex 1665 myself

dont beleive all u read around here , most of these gusy write as they think and not as they know, im sure u have figured that out by now, lol

i have found in the mbw watches u can do just about waht u want to with them to make them work just like genuine

if u need help with modding yours just email me and i will gladly give u advice and try and help u do it yourself

, someone asked about the hands, yes those r not eta hands , they r hands to fit the 1570 hole size

, someone else asked about where to get the movment , there r various datejust that have this movment and lots of time if u hunt just right u can pick them up fairly reasonable, im hoping soon i will have threee available in a month or so , i know for sure they will not be here long , lol

, and to u CD , im so glad u love the watch and more so im glad we got it like u wanted it , and i cant wait to see your sons eyes on christmas day when he opens that baby , lol however i bet dad will be wearing it more , lol

, thanks to all for the nice comments !!!!

merry christmas to u and your family

joe