When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How Many People Have You Spread The Replica Bug To?

crystalcranium

i have had a few friends and family buy some, my wife has a few now -

no one scours the boards like me though :)

i'm generally staying out of the helping friends and families now though cause the expectations are high and then i become the middle man for problems. Luckily i can just direct them to Josh's site with confidence. Easy to shop, use paypal and not bother me about it :)

prior to perfect clones - i would have to sit with them or ask them to shop abay or something and send me the photo of what they wanted

A friend couldn't believe the quality of my reps, he's ordering a Josh 111.

The amazing quality and fidelity of the better replicas sure do sell themselves. I have had several friends who have had Canal Street replica experiences and scoff at the prices offered by out dealers...until they see the quality first hand....then they're blown away!

The amazing quality and fidelity of the better replicas sure do sell themselves. I have had several friends who have had Canal Street replica experiences and scoff at the prices offered by out dealers...until they see the quality first hand....then they're blown away!

Same here. Most of the people I know, don't really understand why you pay what we pay for replicas b/c their only experience is with the Chinatown reps. Until they see the watches.

First, a good friend noticed my reps and wanted a Rollie sub...so, he got one from Paul. Now, he's got 3 others. His last purchase was a Navitimer.

Then, I gave my brother a Audemars Piguet for his birthday...and he can't stop talking about what he's getting next. He just got a Day Date Presidential and then a Patek.

So, that's 2...but, I keep most of it pretty low key. I'm selfish.

Oh yes, I have infected many with the rep bug. it is a highly contagious virus for which there is no known cure. :cc_hang: