When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

band size

cavi

this might sound like a dumb question, but here goes anyway.  when I have a normal standard size watch band, I am typically on either the last hole or the next to the last hole.  If I go with the xl length bands then I find that the long end is too long.  Is there any dealer that sells a version where the short side (the clasp side) that is longer and the other side is normal length?  If I did that then the clasp would end up in the middle of my wrist instead of way off to the side which seems odd, not to mention when the clasp is off to the side the band does not sit correctly on the underside of my wrist.  If I get the full xl bands then I have all that extra strap that I hate....post-72560-0-65869200-1434648546_thumb.j

Edited by cavi

My wrist is shaped weird so I generally only like the way custom made straps fit.  Same with bracelets I need even number of links on both sides of the clasp where most have more on one side.  

Donerix is great to deal with, great guy and can custom make just about anything you want.  http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/178018-donerix-hamilton-laboratory-sale-now/

There are a ton of strap makers online as well.  It has been hit and miss for me with various online makers.