When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Omega Po (ultimate 45 Mm)

titoune11299

SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE

i have a 42mm po and i just received the new ultimate 45mm po

i dont think is normal but i will ask to you member

i have no screw(TREAD) on the tube (cannot Screw the crow) and i look inside the case no screw to hold the movement

the hold is there but missing spacer and screw.... :thumbdown::thumbdown:

do i have reason to complaint about this..

please give me your input

BTW ALL MY WISH TO THE MEMBERS AND YOUR FAMILLY :group:

I think this was discussed in another thread yesterday here - r11co made this point:

Errr. The crown tube on the 'ultimate' Planet Ocean is internally thread, as per the genuine article. That catches a few people out.

No need to replace, just put some light force against the crown in the direction of the watch body as you turn it and it will catch the thread. If there isn't enough to catch it may just be that the tube needs pushed out of the case slightly.

Ironic that one of the most exceptional aspects of this watch that make it so accurate gets mistaken as damage!!

Yes, the threads are on the inside of the tube. If you still cannot screw down, the threads inside might have been stripped. Mine came with no screws on the spacer as well. I am trying to get the dealer to send me the screws. Who did you get from. Lets see if it is a problem with one dealer's stock or the QC is just not there for all the new PO...

wow that is the first i have heard of a dealer paying the shipping to , u should write about him on that , so we all use him as well, most of the defective watches i have had to return i had to pay the shipping which imho was not right but hey u got to do what u got to do

glad u got it sorted out

merry christmas

joe