When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Canon In "d" Major Or?!

xwoodbutch

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey chrono lol i didnt realize the rating ..

you have all types of nuts on you tube lol

p.s. hey crono hows the guitar playing is cummin along ?

up load some of your stuff .. maybe we can do some crazy cover with PHOBAND :thumbsupsmileyanim:

as much as i would love to post a video, i am not good enough yet. I started last year christmas. any tips for me? here are my guitars

175609-8518.jpg

hey chrono the SG is awsome ! man that must sound SICK !!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: ..

hey just start with your basic power chords , your basic pentatonic blues scale wich a big portion of solos are composed useing the blues scale ! :victory: & your ready to rock man !!

& if you learn how to read TABS even better ! & practice practice practice ..

you also might wana check out instructional dvd's wich are very helpfull ! :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim: good luck buddy !

hey im loving that SG ! :wub: i was never a big fan of the SG , BUT YOURS looks awsome ! pair that beast with a marshall & youll have an awsome rock n roll shredder ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hey chrono the SG is awsome ! man that must sound SICK !!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: ..

hey just start with your basic power chords , your basic pentatonic blues scale wich a big portion of solos are composed useing the blues scale ! :victory: & your ready to rock man !!

& if you learn how to read TABS even better ! & practice practice practice ..

you also might wana check out instructional dvd's wich are very helpfull ! :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim: good luck buddy !

hey im loving that SG ! :wub: i was never a big fan of the SG , BUT YOURS looks awsome ! pair that beast with a marshall & youll have an awsome rock n roll shredder ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks man! I am a huge ac/dc fan, hence the SG. I wasnt sure i was going to stick with it so i bought the epi instead of a gibson. i freaquently go to GC and play the 61 reissue. I think it will be mine short of summer. Thanks for the tips. loving ac/dc i am familiar with power cords :D I am trying to get better at barre chords too. I can read tab and love ultimate guitar, its a great tab sight. I know the minor pent in 5 positions but not the blues, there are a few extra notes, right? i hope to be able to shred like you one day!

and i have my eye on a marshall mg30dfx

Thom

hey your ready to rock man ! :victory: .. ac/dc stuff is awsome to cover ! & there stuff is mostly power chords .. one song thats good to practice on is dirty deeds .

& when you gain a lil speed you can practice shook me :thumbsupsmileyanim: ..

cool good luck with your playing ..

if you can go with the marshall ! your gonna love the sound man !

i play thru a marshall G30RCD wich is a small 30 watt marshall with alotta balls man :Jumpy:

you wont belive the sound & sheer volume youll get with an amp that small in size ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by 2005SUBMARINER

dirty deeds was one of my first to learn, except for the solo. my wife ruined the song for me, she thought they were saying dirty deeds thunder chief. now every time i hear it that what i think of :bangin: i lerarned the solo to shook me from this site

solo

its great help.

perhaps a do a video of that. i will keep you posted. but you are awesome! do more!

hey thats a dam cool site ! :Jumpy: man i wish i had the internet when i was a kid :( .

you can learn so much stuff !

cool guitar solo ! if you can play that , than you can play preety much anything from ac/dc :thumbsupsmileyanim: ...

cool site ! im gonna check it out ..

im thinking of doing AINT TALKING bout love from EVH with PHOBAND .

im gonna lay down the guitar track with a recording studio pc software & send it to him via mp3 format & he's gonna add more guitar , bass & drums :thumbsupsmileyanim: he plays all 3 instruments ! :thumbsupsmileyanim: & i think his friend is gonna laydown the vocals ..

hey maybe all RWG guitarist can lay something down :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hey thats a dam cool site ! :Jumpy: man i wish i had the internet when i was a kid :( .

you can learn so much stuff !

cool guitar solo ! if you can play that , than you can play preety much anything from ac/dc :thumbsupsmileyanim: ...

cool site ! im gonna check it out ..

im thinking of doing AINT TALKING bout love from EVH with PHOBAND .

im gonna lay down the guitar track with a recording studio pc software & send it to him via mp3 format & he's gonna add more guitar , bass & drums :thumbsupsmileyanim: he plays all 3 instruments ! :thumbsupsmileyanim: & i think his friend is gonna laydown the vocals ..

hey maybe all RWG guitarist can lay something down :thumbsupsmileyanim:

that sounds really cool. thats rreally good, 3 instruments. you will have to post the finished product. here's another site i like.

marco farthat

the internet is great for budding guitarist. probably the easiest instrument to learn. difficult to be good at, but with video sites and tabs, the easiest to learn.

yeah, i have alot of wasted musical talent ;)

here is a self produced version of comfortably numb, i'm playing all the instruments and doing all the production, which is a real pain in the ass when your trying to get drums to sound right, play listen, play listen play listen.

anyway - i'm still waiting for my deadbeat friend in orlando to put the vocals on this version.

I consider this the highpoint of my guitar playing career :)

Drums were always my main instrument, but in reality its about 13 yrs since i played them regularly.

go here http://www.garageband.com/artist/phoband and click on play songs, to hear the recording :)

hey PB sounds awsome !! excellent job on all instruments & on the production !

you nailed the whole vibe ! :1a: ..

hey lets do AINT talkin jam ..

just let me know what you need from me ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hey & chrono also jams on the getar ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

so i read

what you need to get started is to send me a wav - not mp3, i'll tell you how to get it to me when oyu have it recorded.

Now you just have to work on getting a nice tone and record the thing.

You should use the program i sent you so you can use a click track

ill work on it tommorow ill tone down the DIST :rolleyes: ..

& crank down the preamps :thumbsupsmileyanim: ..

i have to set up my gear to hear VH on the haed set & record at the same time so i stay on tempo ..

hey PB one more thing the original recording of aint talking bout love EVH is tuned down to D ..

should i play it in normal E tuneing or do it in D ?

Edited by 2005SUBMARINER

ill work on it tommorow ill tone down the DIST :rolleyes: ..

& crank down the preamps :thumbsupsmileyanim: ..

i have to set up my gear to hear VH on the haed set & record at the same time so i stay on tempo ..

hey PB one more thing the original recording of aint talking bout love EVH is tuned down to D ..

should i play it in normal E tuneing or do it in D ?

I always played it in E.

quote:

This is the re-synched version of Canon Rock performed by funtwo. In the original version, the audio was 250 ms out of synch with the video. In this version, I have re-synched the audio and also de-interlaced the whole clip to make the image look a bit more crispier - all from the original 6MB WMV-file funtwo uploaded to a Korean music-site many months ago. With the audio back in synch, you can now hear the "missing" bit at the end of the song, which all the other funtwo clips on YouTube lacks.

You can download the MP3 and video from www.gigabit-connection.info

hey PB i worked on my sound last night & i beleive i got the right tone & sound down ..

iv unpluged my marshall amp & decided to plug straight thru my gt-3 processor - recording software ..

sounds great & i got rid of lotts of DIST :rolleyes: .

i think im gonna lay it down tonight :thumbsupsmileyanim:

this is the "Demo" phase. first thing you want to do is send me an mp3 encoded at 320 so i can hear it and put it into the system and see how it sounds