When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Noob sub TT

lillo

Guys

I am not very expert of rolex reps. My answer :

In the cartel sites there is  the new Noob sub black TT

http://puretime.watch/product/submariner-116613-ln-noob-11-best-edition-yg-wrapped-bezel-superlumed-dial-on-ssyg-bracelet-a3135/

I have seen that the endlinks is not all gold, as gen, but gold only of the superior part !!!

In your opinion, is this a terrible defect ? Is it raisonable to buy it and a to pup a good croco strap ? The rep be worth this  other  money ?

Has  this watch  a correct value for money ( $ 628,00) ?    Thanks for help.....

• 4 weeks later...

Its just plain rubbish guys move on

there  are some reviews on The our sister boards and they aint Any good 

only wm9s are Worth Anything and Will probabaly be before a guy Like tc does one 

I think it's overpriced. The movement is nothing great- asian clone decorated to look like a 3135- who cares! Are the end links plated on the sides of the center link? This is the biggest tell on these two tone bracelets.

But Puretime doesn't show you a pic of the sides of the end links so you don't know. Sure you could put it on a croc strap, but that defeats the purpose of having a nice TT 116613. I'd pass on this myself.